About Barentt Ross
Property Auctioneers based in London
Barnett Ross was formed in October 2002, drawing upon the combined 60 year's auction experience of John Barnett and Jonathan Ross, and immediately established itself as one of the largest independent auction houses in the UK.
Barnett Ross is a nationwide auction house. Since opening in 2002 the company has sold over £1 billion of property and our average success rate in 2016 was 95%.
Clients have included:
- The London Borough of Islington
- The London Borough of Barnet
- The William Pears Group of Companies
- Helical Bar
- BAE Systems Pension Fund
- Baker Tilly
- Colliers International
- And a host of public and private property companies together with various private individuals and charities.
Amongst the notable successes has been the sale of a block of flats at Gwalior House, Avenue Road, Southgate, London, N14 4DS in May 2014 for £13,750,000 - the highest value lot ever sold by auction in the UK. Click here to watch the bidding of this lot.
- Commercial Properties
- Residential Properties
- Receivership & Administration Instructions
- Trustee and Executor Instructions
- Building Insurance
- Property Valuations
Barnett Ross currently hold 5 auctions throughout the year and if you wish to receive details or to discuss the possibility of entering a property into one of these auctions please contact us on 020 8492 9449 or click here to email a member of the Auction Team.